donderdag 4 september 2014

Welcome foodies!

RECIPE

Today is the day I start blogging. It was a big step for me. But my friend Jolanda asked me several times to start, so here I am!
Last week I went to Spain for a holiday. Eight days long I was enjoying a lot of delicious food. But not always as healthy as I wanted. So when I came home I wanted to eat a lot of healthy stuff. I'm used to eat healthy, and not only because I think it's good for you, but also because I really like vegetables and fruit. So this morning I decided to make a good start and make myself a healthy smoothie!



I would like to share the recipe with you, because it's SO good!

What you need for 1 glass: 
60 g raspberries
60 g blackberries
+/- 250 ml almondmilk
1 tablespoon chiaseads
1 tablespoon ground coconut
1 tablespoon gojiberries

How to make it
Just put all the ingredients together in a blender and mix, easy as that! Be easy on the almondmilk at first, because when it's too thick you can add a little bit more almondmilk.

Enjoy!

     
    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten