dinsdag 23 september 2014

Project pesto part 3: a tomato, mozzarella and pesto lunch

RECIPE

Today I will post the last recipe with pesto. It was fun while it lasted, but I ate all my pesto in 3 dishes! The last recipe is a lunch dish. I actually LOVE this lunch, I eat it a lot. I like it so much because it is warm, easy to make and of course... delicious! I love the classic combination of tomato, mozzarella and pesto.


What you need for 1 person
1 tomato
1/2 sphere mozzarella
1 ciabattina
PESTO!

Look at the beautiful colors!

How to make it
Cut the bread in half and put the pesto on each part. Slice up the tomato and mozzarella and put it on each half. Put the halves together and put it under the grill (sandwich toaster).




I served it with a cold glass of water with some mint leaves in it, but you can also serve it with one of my smoothie recipes. Bon appetit!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten